Student Winter Activity – Snow Tubing
CALL/EMAIL OUR BOOKING COORDINATORS, RUTH OR BRENDA:
905-649-2058 X34 or firstname.lastname@example.org and they will be happy to send you out an information package.
SNOW TUBING RULES/GUIDELINES
- Upon arrival, groups are to go to the lower floor of the chalet. Do not remain on the bus.
- Tickets will be issued to the teacher for distribution to the students.
- A Lakeridge representative will brief your group on procedures and safety tips.
- Winter wear is highly recommended.
- No personal sleds allowed.
- No ski boots allowed.
COMPLIMENTARY SUPERVISORY TICKETS:
- For every 10 paying students, one complimentary adult supervisory Snow Tubing ticket will be issued (with rentals if required).
- Supervisors must be a minimum of 19 years old and are responsible for the supervision & safety of their students before, during and after their lesson. Supervisors are expected to assist their students in the rental shop.
PAYMENTS & DISCOUNTS
- 3% savings if paid in full before Nov 30, 2017
- $250.00 non refundable deposit is required to confirm date(s) booked and is due upon receipt of the deposit invoice.
- Payment must be made with one group cheque/credit card on the final trip visit.
- Payments from individual participants will not be accepted
REFUNDS & CANCELLATIONS
- A doctor’s note is required in order to receive a refund for health reasons. Otherwise no credit will be issued.
- Group cancellations must be made 24hrs in advance of outing or no credit will be issued.
- To qualify for a credit based on weather problems, the resort must be notified 24hrs in advance of your arrival time so staff can be cancelled.
- Prices for 4 hours and 5 hours are for snow tubing only and are based on a minimum of 50 participants.
- If your group is not quite 50, you can piggy back with other schools. Please call for available dates.
- Please call 905-649-2058 x 34 for pricing.