Student Winter Activity – Snow Tubing
CALL/EMAIL OUR BOOKING COORDINATOR, LAURA:
905-649-2058 X234 or firstname.lastname@example.org and she will be happy to send you out an information package.
SNOW TUBING RULES/GUIDELINES
- Upon arrival, groups are to go to the lower floor of the chalet. Do not remain on the bus.
- Tickets will be issued to the teacher for distribution to the students.
- A Lakeridge representative will brief your group on procedures and safety tips.
- Winter wear is highly recommended.
- No personal sleds allowed.
- No ski boots allowed.
COMPLIMENTARY SUPERVISORY TICKETS:
- For every 10 paying students, one complimentary adult supervisory Snow Tubing ticket will be issued (with rentals if required).
- Supervisors must be a teacher or parent volunteer and are responsible for the supervision & safety of their students before, during and after their lesson. Supervisors are expected to assist their students in the rental shop.
PAYMENTS & DISCOUNTS
- $250.00 non refundable deposit is required to confirm date(s) booked and is due upon receipt of the deposit invoice.
- Payment must be made with one group cheque/credit card on the final trip visit.
- Payments from individual participants will not be accepted
REFUNDS & CANCELLATIONS
- Group cancellations and individual student absences must be communicated to Lakeridge a minimum of 48 hours in advance of outing or no credit will be issued. There are no exceptions in the event of extreme weather. It is the school’s responsibility to monitor the weather forecast prior to your visit for the possibility of extreme weather on the day of your visit, as Lakeridge may remain open for regular operation despite the weather conditions.
- If a student is absent due to illness or injury and Lakeridge did not receive the requisite 48 hours notice, a doctor’s note must be provided in order to qualify for a credit or refund.
- Prices for 4 hours and 5 hours are for snow tubing only and are based on a minimum of 50 participants.
- If your group is not quite 50, you can piggy back with other schools. Please call for available dates.
|4 Hours||$32.00 per person (includes HST)|
|5 Hours||$34.00 per person (includes HST)|
|Helmet Rental||$6.75 per person (includes HST)|