Student Winter Activity – Snowshoeing
BRING YOUR CLASS SNOWSHOEING AND ENJOY NATURE!
Book a guided tour for your students. Miles of trails to discover!
CALL/EMAIL OUR BOOKING COORDINATORS, RUTH OR BRENDA
@ 905-649-2058 X34 or firstname.lastname@example.org and they will be happy
to send you out an information package.
- Upon arrival, groups are to go to the lower floor of the chalet. Do not remain on the bus.
- Wristbands will be issued to the teacher for distribution to the students.
- A Lakeridge representative will brief your group on procedures and safety tips.
- Winter wear is highly recommended.
- No personal sleds allowed.
- No ski boots allowed.
PRICES INCLUDE EQUIPMENT RENTAL & A 2 HOUR GUIDED TOUR ON OUR SCENIC TRAILS
- $13.50 per person (HST included)
- Minimum of 15 & maximum of 30 participants.
Snowshoe on natural snow, weather permitting. (Snow making not available on snowshoeing trails)
COMPLIMENTARY SUPERVISOR TICKETS:
- For every 10 paying students, 1 complimentary adult supervisor pass will be issued (with rentals if required).
- Supervisors must be a minimum of 19 years old and are responsible for the supervision and safety of their students before, during and after their lesson. Supervisors are expected to assist their students in the rental shop.
PAYMENTS & DISCOUNTS
- 3% savings if paid in full before Nov 30, 2017
- $250.00 non refundable deposit is required to confirm date(s) booked and is due upon receipt of the deposit invoice.
- Payment must be made with one group cheque/credit card on the final trip visit.
- Payments from individual participants will not be accepted
REFUNDS & CANCELLATIONS
- Group cancellations and individual student absences must be communicated to Lakeridge a minimum of 48 hours in advance of outing or no credit will be issued. There are no exceptions in the event of extreme weather. It is the school’s responsibility to monitor the weather forecast prior to your visit for the possibility of extreme weather on the day of your visit, as Lakeridge may remain open for regular operation despite the weather conditions.
- If a student is absent due to illness or injury and Lakeridge did not receive the requisite 48 hours notice, a doctor’s note must be provided in order to qualify for a credit or refund.