Janitorial Employees are responsible for providing exceptional customer service and to assist with
customer questions and concerns. As a front-line employee you will assist guests in a friendly and
• Daily cleaning of floors, washrooms, offices and garbage collection and deposal.
• Clean all tables & chairs
• Check all walkways and entrances to the building for ice or slippery conditions as required and
salt or clear as necessary.
• Checks and receives deliveries
• Responsible for maintaining 30,870 sq ft chalet.
• Knowledgeable about floor cleaning
• Must be able to lift 30lbs.
• Must be able to work with co-workers in a cooperative, friendly manner.
• Must be customer service oriented. Friendly, outgoing.
• Have the ability to communicate confidently and make eye to eye contact with the guest and co-workers.
• Must move with a sense of urgency comparable to business levels.
• Remain focused & be thorough with assigned tasks.
• Punctuality & an excellent record of attendance is required.
• Ability to multi task & prioritize tasks.
• The ability to remain calm in a fast paced environment.
• Must be able to work a variety of shifts including evenings, weekends and holidays consisting of Christmas.
Please apply to:
Director of Operations