Lift operators will continually strive to exceed our guest’s expectations by creating the best memories.
The Lift Department will ensure the safe operation of our ski lifts by maintaining the standards set for
both the guest experience and maintenance.
• Responsible for the safe operation of their assigned lift
• Responsible for maximizing uphill capacity for all lifts
• Responsible for focusing on ease of entry in to sport by being empathetic to the needs of our beginner guests
• Provide physical assistance to guests when required
• Ensures all guest using the lift have a valid ticket or pass
• Responsible for establishing and maintaining all operational aspects of all assigned lifts including ramps, tools and signs
• Maintain a high-quality, friendly and cooperative work ethic and interactive relationship with guests, the lift team and other resort staff
• Responsible for duties as assigned by the team leads, supervisors and director
• Must possess excellent public relations skills and be of a friendly and co-operative nature
• Must be professional, energetic and dependable
• Must be able to reason and react with quick and thoughtful judgment while remaining calm under pressure
• Must be confident in a team atmosphere
• Ski/Snowboarding experience an asset
• Must be 16 years of age or older
• Candidates must be flexible to work evenings, weekends and holidays.
Please apply to:
Director of Operations