Rental Technician Supervisors
This position is to assist the guest in the set-up of their ski or snowboard equipment. This includes choosing the correct equipment for the guest based on the guest’s level of ability. This includes informing the guest of activities or special events across the resort as well as any other resort information the guest may require.
• To maintain the operations of the Rental shop.
• Assist employees that require help. Issue job duties and ensure they are complete.
• To provide a high quality experience for the guest by selecting rental equipment that will best fit
their needs based on their level of ability.
• Providing the guest with the proper product knowledge based on the equipment issued to them.
• Set equipment for the guest based on the guest’s height, weight and ability.
• Inform the guest of how to operate the equipment as well as any other resort information the guest may require.
• Ensure proper rental procedures are followed with each guest; waiver is filled out, equipment is all scanned to their file and DINs are set correctly on skis.
• Maintain the cleanliness (may include tiding, cleaning floors, removing garbage’s from the building) of the shop and proper storage of all equipment.
• May be required to work outdoors at times.
• Follow up with staff regrading revised schedules
• Perform any other duties as assigned by the rental manager.
• Must be able to lift 30lbs.
• Must be able to work with co-workers in a cooperative, friendly manner.
• Must be customer service oriented. Friendly, outgoing.
• Must have the ability to communicate confidently and make eye to eye contact with the guest and co-workers.
• Must move with a sense of urgency comparable to business levels.
• Must remain focused & be thorough with assigned tasks.
• Punctuality & an excellent record of attendance is required.
• Must achieve an 80% or higher on binding manufacturer exam.
• The ability to multi task & prioritize tasks.
• The ability to maintain calm in a fast paced environment.
• Must be able to work a variety of shifts including evenings, weekends and holiday.
Please apply to:
Director of Operations