Jr Instructors ensure a high level of customer satisfaction by providing quality lessons delivered in a
professional and well-organized manner. Instructors are responsible for ensuring that lesson content is
current and up to date.
• Assist the Supervisor in greeting guests as they arrive at the lesson location. When required be
available to assist the supervisor by organizing groups.
• Ensure a high level of customer satisfaction by providing quality lessons delivered in a
professional and well-organized manner.
• Demonstrate a high level of customer service.
• Ensure that your day-to-day activities, in and out of lesson situations, fall within the guidelines
of the Ski & Snowboard School’s Health and Safety policies.
• Be a champion of the “Guest Experience”
• We will train you for free! You will not be paid for training
• Must possess excellent public relations skills and be of a friendly and co-operative nature
• Must be professional, energetic and dependable
• Must be able to reason and react with quick and thoughtful judgment while remaining calm
• Excellent communication skills
• Must be confident in a team atmosphere
• Ski/Snowboarding experience an asset
• Must be 14 years of age or older
• Must be able to work evening 4:30pm – 9:15pm including weekends and holidays!
Please apply to:
Director of Operations