To wash trays, dishes, and utensils. Clean the overall kitchen.
• Follow all Lakeridge Policies & Procedures, WHMIS and WSIB Procedures.
• Daily cleaning of all floors (mop buckets) equipment and garbage collection as required.
• Empty kitchen garbage cans and remove to garbage shed
• Assist prepping food as requested.
• Washing all cafeteria trays and returning them to the front counter.
• Washing all cooking utensils, pots & pans and other items assigned.
• Must possess excellent public relations skills and be of a friendly and co-operative nature
• Must be professional, energetic and dependable
• Be confident in a team atmosphere
• Able to lift, carry, or otherwise move and position a minimum of 20 pounds on an occasional
• Must be 14 years of age or older
• Be able to work evening 4:30pm – 9:15pm including weekends and holidays!
Please apply to:
Director of Operations