As a front-line employee, you will assist guests in a friendly and efficient manner. Ski patrollers respond to emergencies when a skier becomes sick or gets injured on the slopes. They assess the skier’s injuries, provide immediate first aid and prepare the patient for transport down the hill.
• Patrollers use a toboggan to take the injured skier down the ski slope, while a designated ski patroller documents the injury or accident, notes the medical condition of the patient and arranges for the patient to be transported to a local medical facility if necessary.
• Prepare detailed accident reports
• Provide physical assistance to guests when required.
• Responsible for maintaining all safety aspects of hill.
• Maintain a high-quality, friendly and cooperative work ethic and interactive relationship with guests, and other resort staff.
• Responsible for duties as assigned by the director
• Must possess excellent public relations skills and be of a friendly and co-operative nature.
• Must be professional, energetic and dependable
• Must be able to reason and react with quick and thoughtful judgment while remaining calm under pressure
• Must be confident in a team atmosphere
• Must be 18 years or older
• Strong intermediate alpine skier or snowboarder
• Must be able to handle many types of terrain and snow conditions
• Knowledge about emergency care, lift evacuation & toboggan handling is an asset.
• Candidates must be flexible to work evenings, weekends and holidays.
Please apply to:
Director of Operations