Student Winter Activity - Snowshoeing
Book a guided tour for your students. Miles of Trails to discover!
CALL/EMAIL OUR BOOKING COORDINATORS, RUTH OR BRENDA
@ 905-649-2058 X34 or firstname.lastname@example.org and they will be happy
to send you out an information package.
- Upon arrival, groups are to go to the lower floor of the chalet. Do not remain on the bus.
- Tickets will be issued to the teacher for distribution to the students.
- A Lakeridge representative will brief your group on procedures and safety tips.
- Winter wear is highly recommended.
- No personal sleds allowed.
- No ski boots allowed.
PRICES INCLUDE EQUIPMENT RENTAL & A 2 HR GUIDED TOUR ON OUR SCENIC TRAILS
- $13.15 per person (HST included)
- Minimum of 15 & maximum of 30 participants.
Snowshoe on natural snow, weather permitting. (snow making not available on snowshoeing trails)
COMPLIMENTARY SUPERVISORY TICKETS:
- For every 10 paying students, one complimentary adult supervisory lift ticket will be issued (with rentals if required).
- Supervisors must be a minimum of 19 years old and are responsible for the supervision & safety of their students before, during and after their lesson. Supervisors are expected to assist their students in the rental shop.
PAYMENTS & DISCOUNTS
- 3% savings if paid in full before Nov 30, 2016
- $250.00 non refundable deposit is required to confirm date(s) booked and is due upon receipt of the deposit invoice.
- Payment must be made with one group cheque/credit card on the final trip visit.
- Payments from individual participants will not be accepted
REFUNDS & CANCELLATIONS
- A doctor’s note is required in order to receive a refund for health reasons. Otherwise no credit will be issued.
- Group cancellations must be made 24hrs in advance of outing or no credit will be issued.
- To qualify for a credit based on weather problems, the resort must be notified 24hrs in advance of your arrival time so staff can be cancelled.
- If cancelled less than 24hrs, the outing will be re-scheduled without a lesson.
- Groups scheduled to participate on Monday & Tuesday must cancel no later than Sunday by noon. Ask for the Manager on duty.