Please ensure you choose the day and time you want on the form under the programs section prior to submitting your lesson registration. On the lesson form you will see multiple lesson times. Group lessons are only available at 10:15am and 1:45pm.
ALL GROUP LESSONS ARE SOLD OUT!
Download our lesson form here: Lesson Registration Form (PDF)
HOW TO SEND IN YOUR REGISTRATION FORM:
Contact our Lesson Coordinator by Phone: 905-649-2058 x27
Please note that your lesson is not guaranteed until you have received confirmation from a Lakeridge Representative.
8-Week Group Lessons - Only offered on Weekends and Family Day
- Programs begin Saturday January 7th or Sunday January 8th and runs for 8 weeks.
- All programs will have one make up day with a lesson if the hill closes during the scheduled lessons. If the hill does not close a bonus day without a lesson will be provided.
- Programs include a 1 1/2 hour lesson per day plus area ticket for day of the lesson. (Lessons are not transferable)
- When Lakeridge is open, lessons will run.
- If you are unable to attend all 8 sessions you are forfeiting your lesson. One bonus day without a lesson will be provided on the 9th week.
- No refunds once group program has started.
Ski Lesson Levels: Ages 6+
Exploration Bronze: Can make snowplow turns
Exploration Silver: Starts turn in a wedge (pizza) becomes parallel (French Fries)
Exploration Gold: Basic parallel turns (on green runs)
Adventure Bronze: Basic parallel turns and basic pole plant (on blue runs)
Adventure Silver: Linking parallel turns and uses edging (on blue runs)
Adventure Gold: Edging and short radius turns on blue runs
Performance Bronze: Varies turn shape
Performance Silver: Centre stance and maintains constant speed and control on black runs
Performace Gold: Instructor Level
Juniors (Ages 6 - 18)
Regular $512.66 + HST| Member $358.31 + HST
|Saturday||Skiing||10:15am to 11:45am|
|Saturday||Skiing||1:45pm to 3:15pm|
|Sunday||Skiing||10:15am to 11:45am|
|Sunday||Skiing||1:45pm to 3:15pm|
|Saturday||Snowboarding||10:15am to 11:45pm|
|Saturday||Snowboarding||1:45pm to 3:15pm|
|Sunday||Snowboarding||10:15am to 11:45pm|
|Sunday||Snowboarding||1:45pm to 3:15pm|
Ski Lesson Levels: Ages 3-5
A - Penguin: Skis with assistance (cannot ski on their own)
B - Panda: Snowplows with assistance (can make pizza at bottom of run on own)
C- Giraffe: Link snowplow turns on beginner slope
D - Zebra: Ski faster in a wedge (pizza) and becomes parallel (french fries)
Tots (Ages 3 - 5) Must be 5 years of age by December 31st to qualify for Tot pricing.
Regular $429.98 per person + HST
|Saturday||Skiing||10:15am to 11:15am|
|Saturday||Skiing||1:45pm to 2:45pm|
|Sunday||Skiing||10:15am to 11:15am|
|Sunday||Skiing||1:45pm to 2:45pm|
- $33.35 + HST for a 2 hour lift ticket for the parent of a child in the tot program on day of lesson only.
- Tot lessons are one hour in length.
- No refunds once the group program has started.
PARENT & TOT 8 PACK (LIFT TICKETS) PRICE: $266.70
Each ticket is good for 2 hours. Only available to parents with children 3-5 years old in lessons. Tickets are non refundable and must be used in the season they are purchased.