5 & 7 week Private & Semi Private
It is the easiest, quickest, safe way to learn and it’s fun. Take a lesson from one of our Certified Pro’s today!
You can still book for lessons on the weekends. Please refer to http://ski-lakeridge.com/skiing-and-snowboarding/lessons/lesson-packages
HOW TO SEND IN YOUR REGISTRATION FORM: 2021 Lesson Registration
Phone: 905-649-2058 x 227
Please allow up to 2 weeks for our Lesson Manager to send you a confirmation.
Please note that your lesson is not guaranteed until you have received confirmation from a Lakeridge Representative.
Payment: Please keep in mind we can not process Debit Cards remotely
Custom Private & Semi Private Lessons
Lesson packages are available in consecutive 5 week or 7 week sessions. 24 hours advance notice must be given in order to reschedule a lesson, no exception (one reschedule per package without a doctor’s note). If proper notice is not given, the lesson will be forfeited. All lessons must be used in season of registration.
Programs start Saturday January 2nd and Sunday January 3rd
(Programs do not run on Family Weekend, February 13th & 14th)
Lesson packages include a 1 hour lesson per day and a 3-hour lift ticket for each day of lesson.
- For full season pass holders, ages 6 and up deduct $150.00 from the 7-week program price and $90.00 from the 5-week program price.
- Must be 5 by December 31st to qualify for Tot pricing.
- A maximum of two people to an Instructor. Semi private requires 2 people, that you will need to bring.
- All of our instructors are CSIA/CASI certified. Our registration forms are available to download at the top of this page.
- $35.35 for a 2 hour lift ticket for the parent of a child in lessons.
SKIING: Saturdays: 9am, 12:30pm, 1:45pm & 3:30pm slots available. (10:15am sold out)
SNOWBOARDING: Saturdays 9am, 10:15am, 12:30pm, 1:45pm & 3:30pm slots available.
SKIING: Sundays: 1:45 & 3:30pm slots available. (9am, 10:15am & 12:30pm sold out)
SNOWBOARDING: Sundays 9am, 10:15am, 12:30pm, 1:45pm & 3:30pm slots available
Note: For ages 5 and under Private Lesson Snowboarding will be offered
|6+||5 Weeks||$600.50 / person||$491.75 / person|
|6+||7 Weeks||$849.45/ person||$706.50 / person|
|3 - 5||5 Weeks||$383.50/ person||$319.50 / person|
|3 - 5||7 Weeks||$608.25/ person||$498.25 / person|
+HST on all lessons
- Lessons run in all weather conditions. example: rain, snow, warm and cold temperatures
- Mask or Face Covering must be warn during lesson
- Refunds are not guaranteed. Management will review each refund. A $60.00 + HST Administration fee will be applied to all refunds.
- Rescheduled lesson will be added the weekend following the originally scheduled last day of the program.
- Please call our Lesson & Pass Holder Coordinator at 905-649-2058 x 227
PARENT 7 PACK (LIFT TICKETS) – PRICE: $244.70
Each ticket is good for 2 hours. Only available to parents with children in lessons. Tickets are non refundable and must be used in the season they are purchased.
Private & Semi Private Daily Lessons For ages 3 to adult
These lessons are designed for people who are new to the sport or would like to improve their skiing or snowboarding abilities. Get valuable advice from an experienced Instructor during a lesson focused on your needs.
Note: Semi private requires 2 people, that you will need to bring.
- Pick a lesson option from the chart below.
- Lift ticket options below or refer to lift tickets on the following web page.
- Rental options below or refer to rental fees on the following web page.
- Need a helmet? Day rentals is $11.00 + HST
- Call for a reservation; 905-649-2058
|1 Hour||$88.95||$60.25 / person|
|1.5 Hours||$133.00||$88.90 / person|
|2 Hours||$166.40||$113.00 / person|
+HST on all lessons
You can purchase a 2 hour rental and or lift ticket with your 1 hour private lesson.
|2 hour Lift Ticket||2 hour Rental|
+HST on all lessons
Lesson Times: 9am, 10:15am, 12:30pm, 1:45pm & 3:30pm
We now offer Private Tot (ages 3-5) Snowboard Lessons. Call for details 905-649-2058 x227