8 week Group Lessons
2018 Winter Dates and Prices
Please ensure you choose the day and time you want on the form under the programs section prior to submitting your lesson registration. On the lesson form you will see multiple lesson times. Group lessons are only available at 10:15am and 1:45pm.
HOW TO SEND IN YOUR REGISTRATION FORM:
Contact our Lesson Manager by Phone 905-649-2058 x27
Please note that your lesson is not guaranteed until you have received confirmation from a Lakeridge Representative.
8-Week Group Lessons – Only offered on Weekends
- Programs begin Saturday January 6th or Sunday January 7th and runs for 8 weeks.
- All programs will have one make up day with a lesson if the hill closes during the scheduled lessons. If the hill does not close a bonus day without a lesson will be provided.
- Programs include a 1 1/2 hour lesson per day plus area ticket for day of the lesson. (Lessons are not transferable)
- When Lakeridge is open, lessons will run.
- If you are unable to attend all 8 sessions you are forfeiting your lesson. One bonus day without a lesson will be provided on the 9th week.
- No refunds once group program has started.
Ski Lesson Levels: Ages 6+
Exploration Bronze: Can make snowplow turns
Exploration Silver: Starts turn in a wedge (pizza) becomes parallel (French Fries)
Exploration Gold: Basic parallel turns (on green runs)
Adventure Bronze: Basic parallel turns and basic pole plant (on blue runs)
Adventure Silver: Linking parallel turns and uses edging (on blue runs)
Adventure Gold: Edging and short radius turns on blue runs
Performance Bronze: Varies turn shape
Performance Silver: Centre stance and maintains constant speed and control on black runs
Performance Gold: Instructor Level
Juniors (Ages 6 – 18)
Regular $525.48+ HST| Member $367.27 + HST
|Saturday||Skiing||10:15am to 11:45pm|
|Saturday||Skiing||1:45pm to 3:15pm|
|Sunday||Skiing||10:15am to 11:45pm|
|Sunday||Skiing||1:45pm to 3:15pm|
|Saturday||Snowboarding||10:15am to 11:45pm|
|Saturday||Snowboarding||1:45pm to 3:15pm|
|Sunday||Snowboarding||10:15am to 11:45pm|
|Sunday||Snowboarding||1:45pm to 3:15pm|
NOTE: All children in the 8 Week Group, are required to receive a photo pass – please upload your child’s photo to firstname.lastname@example.org to ensure their pass is ready on their first day.