ARE YOU A BEGINNER AND WANT TO GIVE THE SPORT OF SKIING OR SNOWBOARDING A TRY? WE OFFER A VARIETY OF LESSON PACKAGES TO SUIT YOUR NEEDS.
Our Learn to Ski and Learn to Ride Programs allow you to take your first step with your equipment and gain confidence in our learning areas before challenging the rest of the hill!
PLEASE CALL 905-649-2058 ext. 0 TO BOOK YOUR LESSON PACKAGE – ASK FOR LESSONS
For cancellations (24 hours prior) you can email firstname.lastname@example.org
3 or 4 Person Lesson Packages (ages 6+)
- This program is designed for first time skiers or snowboarders age 6+. It includes a 1 hour lesson, 4 hour all hill access lift ticket, and a 4 hour ski or snowboard rental.
- All participants in a group must choose the same sport (skiing OR snowboarding)
- Lakeridge does not combine individual people into the 3 or 4 person groups. You must provide your own group for this package.
- You must call the Ski & Ride School to book your lesson package prior to arriving at the hill. All prices are quoted per skier/ snowboarder. A credit card is required to secure your spot.
- Cancellations can be made up to 24 hours prior to your scheduled lesson. Cancellations with less than 24 hours notice or no-shows will be charged a $60.00 + HST cancellation fee.
- Please plan to arrive a minimum 1.5 hours prior to your scheduled lesson time.
- You may extend your visit past 4 hours for an added cost. A 1 hour lift ticket extension is $13.86 p/p + HST. Ski rentals can be extended for $7.56 per hour and snowboard rentals for $8.66 per hour.
- In order to ensure proper safety measures please dress for the weather as line ups could be expected to run outside of the ticket building.
|Lesson Times||3 Person Lesson Package||4 Person Lesson Package|
|9:45am, 11:00am,12:15pm, 2:15pm, 3:30pm & 4:45pm||$124.75 per person + HST||$118.20 per person + HST|
Private Daily Lessons (ages 3+) Semi Private Lessons (ages 6+)
These lessons are designed for people who are new to the sport or would like to improve their skiing or snowboarding abilities. Get valuable advice from an experienced Instructor during a lesson focused on your needs.
Note: Semi private requires 2 people, that you will need to bring.
- In order to ensure proper safety measures dress for the weather as line ups could be expected to run outside of the ticket building.
- Pick a lesson option from the chart below.
- Lift ticket options below or refer to Hours and Ticket Prices.
- Rental options below or refer to Rental Fees.
- Need a helmet? Day rentals is $13.20 + HST
- Call for a reservation: 905-649-2058 ext. 0
|Length||Private||Semi-Private (Must register 2 people at time of booking)|
|1 Hour||$102.30 + HST||$69.30 per person + HST|
|2 Hours||$191.40 + HST||$129.95 per person + HST|
You can purchase a 2 hour rental and or lift ticket with your 1 hour private lesson.
|2 hour Lift Ticket||2 hour Rental|
|Ski||$30.00 + HST||$24.85 + HST|
|Snowboard||$30.00 + HST||$34.35 + HST|