Prior to your visit you are required to book your day and time so you can hit the slopes with confidence!
Skis, Boots and Poles
|JR. / INT. / SR||$32.95|
* HST Extra on Ski, Boot and Pole Rentals
Skis or Any Boot
* HST Extra on Skis or Any Boot Rentals
Snowboard and Boots
|JR. / INT. / SR||$43.90|
* HST Extra on Snowboard and Boot Rentals
|JR. / INT. / SR||$28.85|
* HST Extra on Snowboard Rentals
Helmet and Poles
|Helmet Rental (5 Hours)||$13.30|
|Helmet Rental (all day/night)||$16.00|
|Poles (5 Hours)||$ 6.85|
|Poles (all day/night)||$13.75|
* HST Extra on Helmet and Pole Rentals
Snowblades and Boots
* HST Extra on Snowblade Rentals
Rental Packages for Juniors
|7 week package||$215.00||$307.00|
|Helmet Package - 7 weeks||$93.10||$93.10|
* HST Extra on Rental Packages for Juniors. (For Lesson participants only)
Rental – Winter Clothing
|Winter Clothing||8 Hours|
|Skis, Boots and Poles||$7.60 per hour|
|Snowboard and Boots||$8.70 per hour|
|Snowblades||$7.05 per hour|
* HST Extra on Rental Upgrades
Responsibilities When Renting Lakeridge Equipment
- Those renting equipment are responsible for damaged, lost or stolen equipment.
- Lakeridge Resort is not responsible for damaged, loss of stolen property left on Lakeridge’s premises by our guests.
- If you require bindings to be adjusted, Lakeridge Technicians can adjust many different makes of bindings. (please refer to the Repair Shop Page)
COVID-19 RENTAL PROCEDURES FOR CUSTOMERS
Important information to know before arriving at Lakeridge:
- Parent or guardian signatures (4) are needed on the rental release forms for people under 18 years of age
- Skier Height
- Skier Weight
- Skier Shoe Size/ Length of foot (heel to toe) in Centimeters *preferred for fastest service and best fit*
Your Health and Safety is our Priority:
What you can do for us:
- The customer must be ready to go outside before entering rentals as they will not be able to get outdoor clothing on inside of rentals
- 1 parent per child maximum to accompany the child through the rental department
- No personal belongings besides footwear may be left in the rental department
- Customers are asked to maintain social distancing of 6 feet and wear a face mask while inside the rental department at all times.
- Staff members will gather equipment (boots, clothing, goggles, helmets, skis and snowbaords) for the customer. *please do not touch any of the equipment until it has been given to you, as we try to avoid cross contamination for health and safety reasons*
- Customers may choose to leave their footwear in the cubby were their boots came from, store them in their vehicle or a coin operated locker.
- All equipment must be returned to rentals at the sliding glass doors at the end of your ski time. If your footwear has been stored in a rental cubby, a staff member will locate them and bring the footwear to you.
What we will do for you:
- Staff members will be wearing appropriate PPE
- Rentals will have a 1 way flow system to reduce the risk of contamination
- All rental equipment (boots, clothing, goggles, helmets, skis and snowboards) will be disinfected and cleaned for next cycle of use
- Physical distancing in place and expect line ups.
- Rental equipment purchased for a lesson program will be pre-set and ready for 2nd day of programs.