All Season Passes are non-transferable and must be paid for either by CASH, VISA, MASTERCARD or DEBIT CARD.
If purchasing a Season Pass over the phone or via fax, you must email your photo to the following address or email it to firstname.lastname@example.org This will allow your pass to be ready on your first visit!
- Download Season Pass Registration Form to your Computer
- Complete Registration Form and save to your Computer
- Create an email and attach saved document
- Attach a photo of yourself with no hat on. Due to COVID-19 restrictions no photos will be done on site.
- Email to email@example.com
- Please allow up to 2 weeks for our Manager to send you a confirmation.
Payment: Please keep in mind we can not process Debit Cards remotely
Lakeridge Resort Limited
790 Chalk Lake Road
Nights ONLY Season Pass (ages 6 and up)
- Early Bird – Purchase between September 1st to Oct. 31st, 2020 – $210.00 + HST
- Regular Price – Starting November 1st, 2020 – $245.00 + HST
USE OF NIGHT PASS:
- Tuesday to Sunday: 4:30pm to 9:30pm
- You may use your pass on Monday Nights during the holidays and March Break
FULL SEASON PASS (available anytime we are open)
|SINGLE||AFTER OCTOBER 31st||EARLY BIRD BY OCTOBER 31st|
|Tot (5 and under)||$56.40||$56.40|
|FAMILY||AFTER OCTOBER 31st||EARLY BIRD BY OCTOBER 31st|
|Add Adult (18+)||$629.45||$547.35|
|Add Intermediate (13-17)||$539.05||$468.75|
|Add Junior (6-12)||$478.60||$416.15|
|Family of 4||$2156.20||$1874.95|
Family of 4 (4 person maximum for Father and/or Mother, and/or children under 18 from the same immediate family)
- Full Season Passes are valid anytime when we are open. After Christmas Holidays, weekday hours will vary.
- If or when due to covid-19 restrictions Lakeridge has to close for 1-3 weeks during the season, there will be no refund offered.
- If Lakeridge is forced to close due to the covid-19 restrictions (other than weather related) for the season in December, January or before February 16th; a partial refund will be issued.
- Passes are non-transferable.
- Lakeridge Resort reserves the right to close without notice
- Refunds are not guaranteed. No refunds after December 23rd, 2020.
- If a refund has been granted a $60.00 + HST administration fee will be applied.
- Lost Pass: First renewal is $69.45 + HST and second renewal is 50% + HST off of original pass price.
- Forgotten Pass: A lift ticket will have to be bought; no complimentary ticket will be issued.
- During March Break we may close at 7:00pm. The Night Pass can start being used at 2:00pm
- If you purchased a Season Pass and never picked it up, you can receive a refund minus $60.00 + HST administration fee if you contact our Season Pass Coordinator firstname.lastname@example.org by December 23rd. After December 23rd, there will be no refund issued.
- We have the right to end the season early due to weather or other predicaments that are out of our control.