Reopening date is set for February 16th, 2021
LET US KNOW YOUR COMING!
You are required to book your day and time so you can hit the slopes with confidence!
You will not need to check in with us or will you be limited to 4-hours. We are trusting our pass holders to just reserve their day/time to assist us in ensuring everyone has a safe and fun experience.
To Season Pass Holders:
As per our COVID-19 season pass policy, a partial refund will be issued for a closure of 3 weeks or more due to COVID-19. Partial refunds will be processed at the end of the season. If you haven’t picked up your pass you are entitled to a full refund.
We will be sending out communication directly to season pass holders in the near future with further details so please stay tuned.
SEASON PASSES ARE NO LONGER FOR SALE FOR THE 2020/2021 SEASON
All Season Passes are non-transferable and must be paid for either by CASH, VISA, MASTERCARD or DEBIT CARD.
If purchasing a Season Pass over the phone or via fax, you must email your photo to the following address or email it to email@example.com This will allow your pass to be ready on your first visit!
- Download Season Pass Registration Form to your Computer
- Complete Registration Form and save to your Computer
- Create an email and attach saved document
- Attach a photo of yourself with no hat on. Due to COVID-19 restrictions no photos will be done on site.
- Email to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Please allow up to 2 weeks for our Manager to send you a confirmation.
Payment: Please keep in mind we can not process Debit Cards remotely
Lakeridge Resort Limited
790 Chalk Lake Road
Nights ONLY Season Pass (ages 6 and up)
NIGHT PASSES ARE SOLD OUT – NO LONGER AVAILABLE
- Early Bird – Purchase between September 1st to Oct. 31st, 2020 – $210.00 + HST
- Regular Price – Starting November 1st, 2020 – $245.00 + HST
USE OF NIGHT PASS:
- Tuesday to Sunday: 4:30pm to 9:30pm
- You may use your pass on Monday Nights during the holidays and March Break
FULL SEASON PASS – SOLD OUT
(available anytime we are open)
|SINGLE||AFTER OCTOBER 31st||EARLY BIRD BY OCTOBER 31st|
|Tot (5 and under)||$56.40||$56.40|
|FAMILY||AFTER OCTOBER 31st||EARLY BIRD BY OCTOBER 31st|
|Add Adult (18+)||$629.45||$547.35|
|Add Intermediate (13-17)||$539.05||$468.75|
|Add Junior (6-12)||$478.60||$416.15|
|Family of 4||$2156.20||$1874.95|
Family of 4 (4 person maximum for Father and/or Mother, and/or children under 18 from the same immediate family)
- Full Season Passes are valid anytime when we are open. After Christmas Holidays, weekday hours will vary.
- If or when due to covid-19 restrictions Lakeridge has to close for 1-3 weeks during the season, there will be no refund offered.
- If Lakeridge is forced to close due to the covid-19 restrictions (other than weather related) for the season in December, January or before February 16th; a partial refund will be issued at end of season.
- Passes are non-transferable.
- Lakeridge Resort reserves the right to close without notice
- Refunds are not guaranteed. No refunds after December 23rd, 2020.
- If a refund has been granted a $60.00 + HST administration fee will be applied.
- Lost Pass: First renewal is $69.45 + HST and second renewal is 50% + HST off of original pass price.
- Forgotten Pass: A lift ticket will have to be bought; no complimentary ticket will be issued.
- During March Break we may close at 7:00pm. The Night Pass can start being used at 2:00pm
- If you purchased a Season Pass and never picked it up, you can receive a refund minus $60.00 + HST administration fee if you contact our Season Pass Coordinator email@example.com by December 23rd. After December 23rd, there will be no refund issued.
- We have the right to end the season early due to weather or other predicaments that are out of our control.
WHEN YOU COME OUT TO SKI OR SNOWBOARD
- You will complete the check in wellness screening prior to your arrival.
PICKING UP YOUR SEASON PASS
- Due to COVID-19 you must send in your picture to firstname.lastname@example.org so we can have your pass ready before your arrival.
- Line ups will adhere to physical distancing (2 metre spacing) between individuals or between individual households and cohorts.
- When entering the chalet, a mask/face covering must be worn.
- Enter West Entrance
- Dress for the weather and prepare for long social distanced line-ups.