READ THIS PAGE ENTIRELY PRIOR TO RESERVING
RESERVE A DAY AND TIME OF ARRIVAL FOR LIFT TICKETS, SNOW TUBING TICKETS & RENTAL EQUIPMENT
SEASON PASS HOLDERS, PLEASE LET US KNOW WHEN YOU ARE ARRIVING.
Pass Holders will not need to check in with us or will you be limited to 4-hours. We are trusting our pass holders to just reserve their day/time to assist us in ensuring everyone has a safe and fun experience.
WHAT TO KNOW
- Prior to your visit you need to book your day and time so you can hit the slopes with confidence!
- You will ONLY be reserving your day and time of arrival, whether you ski, snowboard, snow tube or if you are renting equipment. You will pay for your tubing tickets, lift tickets and or rental when you arrive on site.
- If you need to rent, reserve your day and time for rental equipment and you have automatically reserved for a Lift Ticket.
- We are using a restaurant based program. You will see reserving table. You will need to click on the RESERVE TABLE for your reservation.
- Detailed directions on how to reserve is located below the Widget.
- You can edit your reservation through your confirmation email.
- Bring your confirmation code with you to show your Customer Service Rep.
IF YOU ARRIVE MORE THAN 15 MINUTES LATE, YOUR RESERVATION WILL NOT BE HONOURED.
1. Use the Widget above
2. Pick the month and day that you will be attending. pick the number of guests and click “TABLE”
3. Choose the activity you and your family would like to do by using the drop-down menu located, under the date.
a. Lift Ticket
b. Snow Tubing
c. Rentals (automatically reserves a ticket for you)
d. Season Pass Holders
4. Choose your arrival time
5. Click on “RESERVE TABLE” (we are using a restaurant based program, Table = Tickets/Tubing/Rentals/Season Pass)
6. You can create an account or skip
7. Enter your personal information.
8. If you would like Text reminders, click “DO”
9. Click Continue
10. REVIEW, EDIT if necessary and “CONFIRM”