Welcome to Adventure Camp, an ideal place for young adventurers to challenge themselves and build leadership skills.
Our campers engage in a variety of different outdoor activities to build new skills, promote teamwork, and foster personal achievement in a safe and fun environment. Summer Camp activities include High Ropes, Descender, climbing wall, vertical playground, team sports, and mountain biking. Progressing from easy to more difficult challenges as confidence and skill levels increase.
Register now for this Summer’s Adventure Camp as spots fill up quickly. (For ages 7-12)
To contact us please email firstname.lastname@example.org
Please download our Summer Camp Registration Form, and email it to email@example.com or Fax to 905-649-3752.
Activities for 2019
- Mountain Biking (bikes provided)
- Climbing Wall
- Low Ropes
- High Ropes Course
- Indoor Bouldering Wall
- Vertical Playground
- Quick Climb
- Dual Suspended Obstacle Course
- Survivor Challenge Course
- Balance Challenge
- X-Large Slip & Slide
- Co-operative Initiatives
- Capture the Flag
- Mountain Carts
- And More!
ADVENTURE SPORTS CAMP
- For ages 7 to 12
- Camp is held weekdays from 9:00am to 4:00pm.
- Drop Off: 8:00am Pick Up: 5:00pm
- Bikes and Climbing Equipment Provided
- Competitive Pricing
- Sessions in July & August
- Safe and Enjoyable Environment
- Certified Ropes Instructors
Adventure Camp runs of the following weeks:
- July 8 to July 12, 2019
- July 15 to July 19, 2019
- July 22 to July 26, 2019
- July 29 to Aug. 2, 2019
- Aug. 6 to Aug. 9, 2019 (4 days)
- Aug. 12 to Aug. 16, 2019
- Aug. 19 to Aug. 23, 2019
Click here forAdventure Camp pricing.