Welcome to Adventure Camp, an ideal place for young adventurers to challenge themselves and build leadership skills.
Our campers engage in a variety of different outdoor activities to build new skills, promote teamwork, and foster personal achievement in a safe and fun environment. Summer Camp activities include orienteering, ultimate balance challenge, climbing wall, rope-work, team sports, and mountain biking, progressing from easy to more difficult challenges as confidence and skill levels increase.
Register now for this Summer’s Adventure Camp as spots fill up quickly.
To contact us please email email@example.com
New Activities for 2017
Vertical Playground, Descender and Dual Suspended Indoor Obstacle Course
Click on video link to our NEW DESCENDER.
- Mountain Biking
- Climbing Wall
- Low Ropes
- High Ropes Course
- Indoor Bouldering Wall
- Vertical Playground **NEW**
- Descender **NEW**
- Dual Suspended Obstacle Course **NEW**
- Survivor Challenge Course
- Balance Challenge
- X-Large Slip & Slide
- Co-operative Initiatives
- Capture the Flag
- And More!
ADVENTURE SPORTS CAMP
- Camp is held weekdays from 9:00am to 4:00pm.
- Drop Off: 8:00am Pick Up: 5:00pm
- Bikes and Climbing Equipment Provided
- Competitive Pricing
- Sessions in July & August
- Safe and Enjoyable Environment
- Certified Ropes Instructors
Adventure Camp runs of the following weeks:
- July 10 to July 14, 2017
- July 17 to July 21, 2017
- July 24 to July 28, 2017
- July 31 to Aug. 4, 2017
- Aug. 8 to Aug. 11, 2017 (4 days)
- Aug. 14 to Aug.18, 2017
- Aug. 21 to Aug. 25, 2017
Click here forAdventure Camp pricing.