Lakeridge Resort is happy to offer a range of spring and summer activity camps featuring mountain biking, climbing, high ropes, survivor challenges course and giant slip and slide.
Camp program information, camp times, equipment requirements, and pricing for our Mountain Bike Camp will help you decide which one is best for your summer adventure.
Please download our Summer Camp Registration Form, and email it to firstname.lastname@example.org or Fax to 905-649-3752
Mountain Bike Camp
Mountain Bike Camp will…..
- Tackle the wild Oak Ridges Moraine on a bike
- Intermediate riding skill required
- Experience amazing jumps
- Learn to ride many different bike features
- Bike handling
- Bike care and maintenance
- Helmets are mandatory
- Bikes are available or bring your own
- Camp is held weekdays from 9:00am to 4:00pm.
- Drop Off: 8:00am Pick Up: 5:00pm
Mountain Bike Camp requires a minimum of 10 participants to run.
NOTE: Mountain Bike camp is running on the weeks of:
- July 8 to July 12, 2019
- July 22 to July 26, 2019
- Aug. 6 to Aug. 9, 2019 (4 Days)
- Aug. 19 to Aug. 23, 2019
Click here for Mountain Bike Camp pricing.