Information and Pricing
Summer Camp 2021:
Mountain Bike Camp (Ages 9 to 14)
- Tackle the wild Oak Ridges Moraine on a bike
- Intermediate riding skill required
- Experience amazing jumps
- Learn to ride many different bike features
- Bike handling
- Bike care and maintenance
- Helmets are mandatory
- Bikes are available or bring your own
- We have Mountain Bikes and Dirt Jumpers
- Camp is held weekdays from 9:00am to 4:00pm.
- Drop Off: 8:00am Pick Up: 5:00pm
- For ages 9 to 14
Mountain Bike Camp requires a minimum of 8 participants to run.
NOTE: Mountain Bike camp is running on the weeks of:
- July 12 to July 16, 2021 (SOLD OUT)
- July 19 to July 23, 2021 (SOLD OUT)
- Aug. 16 to Aug. 20, 2021 (SOLD OUT)
|# of Weeks||Price Per Camper (Tax is included)|
Mountain Karts: $56.50 extra for 2-hours per week of Mountain Carting
Mountain Karts are 3-wheel non-motorized Karts, powered by gravity only. They are made with robust and light aluminum construction (approximately 19kg) with a unique hydraulic dual circuit disc brake system. Mountain Karts have a low centre of gravity and a wide wheel base for high driving stability. They are designed for all terrain – gravel roads, asphalt and slopes.
The track will run along the top of Highway (green level run) and then transition onto the Beginner Hill. Highway has an 11% slope and the Beginner Hill has a 6% slope. A series of turns will be incorporated into the track to limit the speed of the driver.
Staff will be positioned at various points along the track so that the entire track is visible to Lakeridge staff in case assistance is needed.
The Mountain Kart is similar to a go-kart and is suitable for children with a minimum height of 125 cm. Helmets Mandatory.
Until we can guarantee Summer camp will be running, Payment will not be processed.