Snow Tubing Birthday Party
Looking for a new idea for your child’s birthday celebration?
Come join us for a thrilling time in our Snow Tubing Park. Enjoy the ease of
floating without the bumps and thumps of tobogganing.
Not running Birthday Parties on February 15th, 16th or 17th.
STEP 1: Determine how many tickets you would like for each person who will be participating in Snow Tubing.
STEP 2: Select which birthday value meal you would like from our menu.
STEP 3: Send us an email: email@example.com or give us a call at 905-649-2058 x34.
- We sell snow tubing tickets in single rides or 6-rides.
- All snow tubing tickets will be pre-printed prior to your arrival.
(with pre-payment on your credit card)
- 1 ride is $5.70 + HST = $6.44.
- 6 rides is $27.00 + HST = $30.51.
- Tickets are transferable.
- No refunds on tubing tickets. However, left over tickets can be stamped for a return visit within the same season.
Purchasing Food from our Cafeteria:
- You can pre-order your food request from our cafeteria.
Birthday Party Times:
- Saturday: 11:00am to 6:00pm
- Sunday: 11:00am to 5:00pm
(will not be available on Feb. 15th, 16th or 17th)
- A table will be reserved for you on the upper level with the food purchase.
- You may bring in your own cake.
- You can decorate the table with balloons, birthday table cloth etc.
- You may bring in presents (please note your table will not be in a private room).
- Must book your party 48-hours in advance.
- All food has to be purchased from our cafeteria.
Snow Tubing Rules:
- Parental supervision is required – Lakeridge Resort does not provide a host.
- Please dress for winter conditions.
- Participant must be 42 inches in height and
- Participants 5 and under must be accompanied by an adult. Both adult and child must ride in individual tubes.
- Lakeridge Resort reserves the right to close the Tube Park at any time if weather or equipment conditions make it unsafe to operate.
- Tube Park parties have shared use of Tube Park with the public (not exclusive).
Q: Can I bring in a fruit tray or veggie tray?
A: Fruit tray and veggie trays are not allowed.
Q: Can I bring in my own drinks?
A: No, you must purchase drinks from our cafeteria.
Q: Can I bring in outside food?
A: All outside restaurant food is not permitted. example: Pizza & McDonalds etc..
Q: Can I bring home-made food?
A: Home-made brown-bag lunches from home are allowed. Brown-bag lunches must be eaten on the upper level of the chalet.
When bringing home-made lunches tables are not reserved.
Please refer to House Rules http://ski-lakeridge.com/general-information/food/cafeteria/
How To Book:
- Contact our Booking Coordinator through email firstname.lastname@example.org or phone 905-649-2058 x34