LAKERIDGE RESORT’S VIRUS MANAGEMENT RESPONSE PLAN
Workplace management of illness and viral infection is the responsibility of all parties, and all reasonable measures will be taken to help ensure your safety and limit your possibility of viral exposure at Lakeridge Resort.
We have taken measures needed to reduce COVID-19 risks for our employees & customers and have instituted measures recommended.
Like most organizations, our emphasis has been on preparedness.
- Hand sanitizing stations available for everyone in all active places.
- Detailed signage is in place to educate and reduce the spread of Covid-19
- Poster “How to Wash Hands” supplied by Public Health Agency.
- Poster “Help prevent the spread of COVID-19”. See Attached
- They are to inform management immediately and call their physician for advice on what to do, or they are asked to call the health department in their region. They are to keep us informed of any developments surrounding their illness, so that we can take steps to support them.
- Maintain consistent contact with their management team in regards to how they are feeling, and communicate regularly and clearly about any potential need for absence.
- Staff will have had a Covid-19 test with a negative result, prior to coming back to work
- Body temperatures can be taken of staff and or customers prior to entering the chalet.
- Warning Notice to all customers entering the facility will be on all access points.
- Schools/Outside Groups are responsible to ensure that all participants attending the facility are healthy.
Prior to their visit at Lakeridge, participants are welcomed if they have not had the following circumstances.
- Traveled outside Canada within 14 days prior to the excursion date
- Living with someone who is self-isolating
- Have had any of the following symptoms within 14 days prior to the excursion date: fever, new or exacerbated cough, difficulty breathing, muscle aches, fatigue, headache, sore throat, runny nose
- Have been in contact with someone who has been diagnosed or who is suspected of having COVID-19 within 14 days prior to the excursion date
- Company Quarantine Policy will take effect.
- If an employee or customer have symptoms of a virus as a safety measure, they will be subject to a 14-day self-quarantine process, before they are permitted to return to Lakeridge Resort.
- If our employee chooses to travel while COVID-19 (“Corona virus”), or any variation thereof, is still a concern, they understand and agree that, as a safety measure, they will be subject to a 14 day self-quarantine process on their return, before they are permitted to return to work.
CLEANING AND DISINFECTION PROCEDURES
- Reinforced a robust and frequent cleaning program to meet our already high sanitation standards
- Clean on a regular basis according to our very high standards of hygiene, and we are increasing the frequency of our equipment cleaning rounds, particularly in high traffic areas.
- Daily cleaning of Harnesses, Goggles & Helmets continues
- Increased frequency of disinfection and cleaning of public restrooms and indoor areas
- Lakeridge owns Jacto XP312 Sprayer using Foster Disinfectant. This will allow us to disinfect the entire building. i.e. walls, floors, countertops, washrooms, refrigeration equipment and much more. The disinfectant kills bacteria viruses including Covid-19 and more.
EDUCATIONAL HEALTH PROMOTION
- Practice optimal hygiene: wash your hands regularly, use hand sanitizer when necessary, and if you need to cough or sneeze, do so into your sleeve
- After blowing your nose, touching your eyes, mouth, coughing or sneezing clean hands with hand sanitizer or soap/water.
- Try not to touch your face, limit contact with other people, and try to maintain a communication buffer zone
- Do not share water bottles, eating utensils, toothbrushes, toys or anything else that has been in contact with saliva, nose or throat secretions.
- Keep common surfaces clean
- Stay home if you feel sick
- Stay away from someone showing symptoms of respiratory illness such as coughing and sneezing
We remain committed to serving our customers and to taking appropriate measures to protect the safety and health of employees and customers at the same time.