LAKERIDGE RESORT COVID-19 PROTOCOLS 2022-2023 SEASON
PICKING UP YOUR SEASON PASS
- Please send your picture in with your registration form to firstname.lastname@example.org so we can have your pass ready before your arrival.
- When entering the chalet, a mask/face covering is recommended but not required.
- Enter the chalet through our West Entrance.
WHAT TO EXPECT
- Masks or face coverings are recommended in all areas of the chalet with the exception of designated indoor dining areas when seated at your table.
- Signs are posted reminding guests to stay 2 metres apart. Chalet will be open at full capacity.
- Hand sanitizing stations are located at the entrance to buildings along with appropriate signage.
- Indoor high touch surfaces (doors, knobs, faucets, payment card touch pads, & tables) shall be cleaned with a sanitizing solution frequently.
GETTING READY TO SKI OR SNOWBOARD
- Chalet will be available to get ready.
- Guests can use lockers and cubbies inside the chalet for storage.
RENTAL OPERATIONS/GUEST USE OF EQUIPMENT
- Physical distancing and cleaning measures will be maintained inside the Rentals Department.
- Hand sanitation stations are available at high touch points areas (boot areas, helmet areas, and counter spaces).
- Longer lines are to be expected due to restricted capacity and physical distancing requirements. Rental equipment purchased for a lesson program will be
pre-set and ready for 2nd day of programs.
- Returned equipment is sanitized prior to next cycle of use.
- Advance reservations required for skiing and snowboarding. Tickets will be released in
- Signs are posted reminding guests to remain 2 metres apart while in lift lines.
- Masks or face coverings are recommended in all outdoor line-ups and while riding the chairlift.
- Disinfecting measures for lift carriers and stations may vary based on practicality, and weather conditions.
- P.P.E procedures in place for lift staff to protect themselves and the guests.
- Lift Evacuations and first responders may require additional P.P.E if there is close contact with a guest.
- All the above would apply to an emergency lift evacuation to rescue/extract guests from lift carriers.
- Signs are posted in washrooms to advise guests of proper hand washing and waste disposal techniques.
- Signage is posted at the door with the washroom capacity limit.
- Frequent cleaning and disinfection of washrooms is scheduled, and will vary depending on traffic levels.
FOOD AND BEVERAGE
- Plexiglass barriers are installed at cash register and counters.
- Take-out available
- Frequent cleaning of high touch surfaces and equipment.
- Outdoor Poutine Shack is now available with an outdoor licensed patio.
- Indoor Cafeteria will be open.
- Food not purchased from our cafeteria is NOT allowed in chalet.
- Indoor dining available.
- Homemade brown bag lunches can be eaten in our upper cafeteria.
- Enhanced cleaning protocols have been implemented in our resort and in our cafeteria, with a focus on high traffic and high contact areas.
- Masks or face coverings are recommended to be worn by instructors and students while in a lesson.
- If a participant develops symptoms while in the program, the participant will be isolated until others in family or visitor group have been notified.
- Snow tubing tickets must be reserved in advance online to guarantee your spots. Tickets can be reserved up to 2 weeks in advance.
- Walk up tickets may be purchased at Lakeridge ONLY IF spots are still available.
- Capacity Levels – The Tube Park will be operating at reduced capacity levels to allow for physical distancing.
- Signs are posted reminding guests to maintain 2 metres physical distancing.
- Masks or face coverings are recommended while waiting in outdoor lines.
- The chalet is open for washroom use. There is an outside patio located on the slope side of the chalet.
- Cafeteria and indoor dining is open.