Resort Commitment to guests during COVID-19
WILL BE UPDATED FOR THE 2021/2022 SEASON SOON
CHANGES DUE TO COVID-19:
- Physical distancing occupancy capacities will be posted.
- Wearing a mask is mandatory unless eating in designated areas.
- Hand sanitizing stations at the entrance to buildings along with appropriate signage.
- Indoor touch surfaces (doors, knobs, faucets, payment card touch pads, & tables) shall be cleaned with a sanitizing solution frequently.
GETTING READY TO SKI OR SNOWBOARD
- You will need to get ready to ski or snowboard at your vehicle unless you are renting
PICKING UP PRIVATE LESSON LIFT TICKETS & LESSON CHECK-IN
- Complete the check-in form on the morning of the lesson. The link will be emailed to you prior to attending your lesson. You will receive a confirmation receipt after completing the form.
- Check the lessons information Board for details regarding your instructor and post number.
- Attend the correct post.
- Kindly show the Instructor your confirmation receipt. This can be a printed copy, or the email on your personal device.
- Your Instructor will then issue you the lift ticket
- Those renting can enter the chalet, a mask/face covering must be worn.
- Enter Slope side main doors.
- Prepare for long social distanced line-ups. Arrive one hour prior to scheduled lesson.
- Physical Distancing between staff and guests is mandatory and when it cannot be achieved during a lesson: Use of PPE, face coverings, goggles, and gloves for winter are mandatory.
- If a participant develops symptoms while in the program, the participant should be isolated until others in family or visitor group have been notified.
- Dress for the weather as chalet could be at capacity and you may have to remain outside.
RENTAL OPERATIONS/GUEST USE OF EQUIPMENT
- The rental facility will abide to physical distancing and cleaning measures.
- Cleaning, maintenance logs, and rental rotation schedules to follow COVID-19 regulations.
- Hand sanitation stations will be available at high touch points areas (boot areas, helmet areas, and counter spaces).
- Staff will wear PPE.
- Physical distancing in place and expect line ups. Rental equipment purchased for a lesson program will be pre-set and ready for 2nd day of programs.
- Reducing cross contamination, separate areas for pick up and drop off are provided.
- Returned rentals will be cleaned, stowed and available for next cycle of use.
- Lift line-ups will be structured safely and respecting social distancing.
- Face coverings will be required in lift lines and when riding the lift.
- Disinfecting measures for lift carriers and stations may vary based on practicality, and weather conditions.
- PPE procedures in place for lift staff to protect themselves and the guests.
- ARRIVE TOGETHER | RIDE TOGETHER
- Signage placed in washrooms to advise guests of appropriate physical distancing, proper hand washing and waste disposal techniques.
- Frequent cleaning and disinfection of washrooms will be scheduled, depending on occupancy loads.
FOOD AND BEVERAGE
- Barriers at cash register and counters.
- Cashless payment methods available.
- Take-out available
- Cleaning of high touch surfaces and equipment.
- Reduction of per person or group capacity.
- Spacing, design, layout, and capacity of seating areas. Time limit at tables.
- Homemade meals or any food not purchased from our cafeteria is NOT allowed in our outdoor patio.
- Enhanced cleaning protocols in our resort and in our cafeteria, with focus on high traffic and high contact areas.
LESSON REFUNDS DUE TO COVID-19
- Should Government of Ontario, Ministry of Health, and/or other provincial or local public health authorities require/force the closure of regular ski resort operations for the season; refunds will be issued for remaining lessons owed.
- Should Government of Ontario, Ministry of Health, and/or other provincial or local public health authorities require/force the closure of regular ski resort operations for 2-3 weeks; Lakeridge will offer lessons owing when we re-open. No refunds for remaining lessons owed.
- If Lakeridge is open and Lessons are running; there is no refund.
- Cancellations or changes must be done one week before start of programs. A $60.00 + HST Administration fee will be applied to all refunds. Programs begin on January 2nd & 3rd. No refunds after December 28th, 2020.