Lakeridge Experiential Education Facility
The Lakeridge Experiential Education Facility (L.E.E.F.) opened in the spring of 2001 and offers an exhilarating and innovative adventure program.
Programs are designed and personalized for elementary, high school, college, university and corporate groups. Activities are appropriate for ages 8 to adult.
Lakeridge Experiential Education Facility gives you the opportunity to try new and exciting activities such as: High Ropes, Vertical Playground, The Descender, Low Ropes, Mountain Biking, Rock Climbing, Bouldering Wall, Obstacle Course, Teambuilding Initiatives and more. These activities are designed to challenge each participant’s physical strength, emotional boundaries, and problem solving skills while progressing through each challenge.
Our program emphasizes new methods to increase communication skills, build self-esteem, improve self-confidence, and to promote trust and teamwork amongst your group members.
Activity Days are offered May through November. You may choose the activities you wish your students to participate in and L.E.E.F. coordinators will tailor the program to meet your needs and objectives for a fun-filled day.
In 2016 we added the Vertical Playground and The Descender. These elements can be incorporated into your activity schedule for the full day program, or can be used as the foundation of our half day program.
These inspiring programs focus on: team building, respect, co-operation, self-confidence, physical activity and personal challenge. Programming is custom designed to achieve your goals for elementary schools, secondary schools, universities or colleges, sporting or private groups and corporate training.
Benefits of the Program
Why should you bring your class to L.E.E.F.?
- Curriculum based programs that can be tailored to meet your group’s specific needs.
- Cooperative initiatives to enhance social skills.
- Inclusive programs based on Challenge By Choice philosophy.
- Experiential learning in a positive environment to boost individuals self esteem and self confidence.
- Teamwork is a key factor in attempting the challenging activities.
- Trust in peers is nurtured throughout the entire program.
- Effective communication skills are developed in all of our activities.
- Problem solving and decision making skills are developed through our challenging high ropes course.
- Individual benefits include: increased muscle endurance, flexibility, balance, co-ordination and agility.
- Certified Challenge Course Instructor (Challenges Unlimited) create a low risk and fun environment.
For booking information please contact us at email@example.com
Bond Academy: Click on link for their fun experience
It was a fun filled day for our grade 8s to develop relationships with their peers and build team comraderie. They worked together and laughed a lot. The staff were great and made a good day fantastic.
St John Bosco C.S.:
A great opportunity to bring schools as grade classes or division to foster community at the beginning of the school year.
Durham Family Courts:
The lakeridge Sports Camp gave our students the opporunity to build self confidence, learn new skills and challenge themselves during our three day visit. It was excellent teambuilding experience for our students and staff and a pleasure to participate in.
Pringle Creek Public School:
We laughed….. We cried….. We Screamed and sighed….
At times we thought we’d almost died…..
We protested and whimpered, but in the end
WE DID IT!
Thanks for a Great Day, we loved it!