Season Passes on Sale Now!
To Season Pass Holders:
All Season Passes are non-transferable and must be paid for either by CASH, VISA, MASTERCARD or DEBIT CARD.
If purchasing a Season Pass over the phone or via fax, you must email your photo to the following address or email it to email@example.com This will allow your pass to be ready on your first visit!
- Download Season Pass Registration Form to your Computer
- Complete Registration Form and save to your Computer
- Create an email and attach saved document
- Attach a photo of yourself with no hat on. Due to COVID-19 restrictions no photos will be done on site.
- Email to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Please allow up to 2 weeks for our Manager to send you a confirmation.
Payment: Please keep in mind we can not process Debit Cards remotely
Nights ONLY Season Pass (4:30pm to 9:30pm)
|Night Pass Options||WHEN IS IT VALID||AFTER AUGUST 15th||EARLY BIRD BY AUGUST 15th|
|3 Night Pass (age 6+)||Tuesday to Thursday Nights||$250.00||$200.00|
|4 Night Pass (age 6+)||Tuesday to Friday Nights||$300.00||$232.00|
|5 Night Pass (age 6+)||Tuesday to Saturday Nights||$395.00||$300.00|
|6 Night Pass (age 6+)||Tuesday to Sunday Nights||$450.00||$350.00|
FULL SEASON PASS (valid anytime we are open)
|SINGLE||AFTER AUGUST 15th||EARLY BIRD BY AUGUST 15th|
|Senior (65 +)||$646.40||$562.15|
|Tyke (5 and under)||$62.00||$62.00|
|Family of 4||$2194.00||$1920.00|
|Add person to Family of 4||$500.00||$475.00|
- Family of 4 (4 person maximum for Father and/or Mother, and/or children under 18 from the same immediate family)
- Closed Mondays after Christmas Holidays
- Open Family Day Monday
Attachment and Display of Passes:
Season passes must be worn visibly and secured by the pass holder. Metal key rings are provided and recommended for attaching to jacket or pant zippers. Passes must not be attached to gloves or hat. Protection of the pass from loss or damage is entirely the responsibility of the pass holder. Passes must not be altered in any manner and must be presented for inspection at lift gates, at any point of sale and to any Lakeridge employee or safety volunteer on request. Improper use of a pass or failure to follow hill use and safety rules will result in confiscation and cancellation of the pass without refund.
Use of Pass by Another Person:
A pass may be confiscated with no re-issue if in the sole judgement of Lakeridge Resort’s representative, it is used in a fraudulent manner. Price of a daily ticket will be charged to the Pass Holder for any fraudulent use by another person.
General Refund Policy:
- Refunds are not guaranteed. No refunds after December 23rd, 2021. Exceptions in the case of a government mandated lock down due to COVID-19 (details below).
- If a refund has been granted a $60.00 + HST administration fee will be applied.
- If you purchased a Season Pass and never picked it up, you can receive a refund minus $60.00 + HST administration fee if you contact our Season Pass Coordinator at email@example.com by December 23rd, 2021.
2021/2022 Season COVID-19 Refund Policy:
Lakeridge Resort operations are subject to Government and Public Health legislation in regards to infectious diseases and are subject to change without notice including change of hours or full closure. Lakeridge Season Passes are an investment in the season and our COVID-19 refund policy is as follows;
COVID-19 Refund Schedule:
In the case of a government mandated lock down that results in a closure for 3 weeks or more the following refund policy will apply. Partial refunds, if eligible, will be calculated and provided at the conclusion of the 2021/2022 season.
Night Season Pass:
Partial refund will be the calculated by multiplying the price of a night only lift ticket by the number of nights Lakeridge has been open in the 2021/2022 season. This amount will be subtracted from the cost of your pass to determine the refund balance.
Full Season Pass:
Partial refund will be the calculated by multiplying the price of a day lift ticket multiplied by the number of days Lakeridge has been open in the 2021/2022 season. This amount will be subtracted from the cost of your pass to determine the refund balance.
If the partial refund calculation equates to a negative amount, no refund will be issued.
Example: Your night pass cost $300.00. We were open 15 days. An adult night lift ticket cost $56.00.
$56.00 x 15 days = $840.00 $300.00 – $840.00 = ($540.00)
Result: No refund
Example: Your night pass cost $300.00. We were open 3 days. An adult night lift ticket cost $56.00
$56.00 x 3 days = $168.00 $300.00 – $168.00 = $132.00
Result: Refund of $132.00
Never Picked up Pass:
In the event of a mandated government shut-down and you have not yet picked up your pass, you must contact us through email within 7 days of the closure date to request a full refund minus a $60+HST administration fee. After this period the COVID-19 refund schedule stated above will apply.
Misplaced, Lost or Forgotten Passes:
Pass holders must not access hill facilities without their pass. If the pass is misplaced or forgotten, please visit a Cashier to have your pass re-issued.
First renewal is $69.45 + HST and second renewal is 50% + HST of original price.
A lift ticket will have to be purchased; no complimentary ticket will be issued. If a voided pass is found in use by a person other than the rightful pass holder, the pass will be revoked and the pass holder may be barred from Resort facilities for the remainder of the winter season, without refund.
Alpine Responsibility Code:
WHEN YOU COME OUT TO SKI OR SNOWBOARD
- You will complete the check in wellness screening prior to your arrival.
PICKING UP YOUR SEASON PASS
- You must send in your picture to firstname.lastname@example.org so we can have your pass ready before your arrival.
- Line ups will adhere to physical distancing (2 metre spacing) between individuals or between individual households and cohorts.
- When entering the chalet, a mask/face covering must be worn.
- Enter West Entrance
- Dress for the weather and prepare for long social distanced line-ups.