READ THIS PAGE ENTIRELY PRIOR TO RESERVING
RESERVATIONS FOR LIFT TICKETS & RENTAL EQUIPMENT
Season Pass Holders DO NOT require reservations and are not limited to 4 hour visits.
WHAT TO KNOW
- Prior to your visit you need to book your day and time so you can hit the slopes with confidence!
- You will ONLY be reserving your day and time of arrival, whether you ski, snowboard, snow tube or if you are renting equipment. You will pay for your tubing tickets, lift tickets and or rental when you arrive on site. .
- IF YOU ARRIVE MORE THAN 15 MINUTES LATE, YOUR RESERVATION WILL NOT BE HONOURED
Click on the link to make a RESERVATION for LIFT TICKETS AND RENTALS:
- Click on link above
- Pick your day you plan to visit
- Using the drop-down arrow, pick your time of arrival
- Using the drop-down, click your Duration of 4-hours
- Using the drop-down, enter the number of participants needing Lift Tickets or Lift Ticket and Rental Equipment
- Enter Contact information for each participant
- Click Submit
RESERVATIONS FOR SNOW TUBING
WHAT TO KNOW
- Prior to your visit you need to book your day and time of arrival for snow tubing.
- Participants must be 42 inches in height or 107 cm
- When you reserve, you will need to provide your credit card information. Your credit card will not be processed at time of booking.
- No shows will be charged the full admission of $35 + tax per person.
- Cancellation Policy: Reservations can be changed or cancelled up to 24 hours prior to your visit. We recognize that COVID-19 symptoms can arise within the 24 hour period leading up to your reservation. Unfortunately despite this, our cancellation policy still stands. Please note that you may transfer your snow tubing reservations to other people
- Payment will be taken on the day of your visit at the ticket window with Visa, Mastercard, debit or cash.
- IF YOU ARRIVE MORE THAN 15 MINUTES LATE, YOUR RESERVATION WILL NOT BE HONOURED.
- You can arrive 15 minutes prior and up to 15 minutes late. Example: If you reserved for 3pm, you can arrive between 2:45pm and 3:15pm.
- Please confirm the hours of operation on our website prior to coming out! Lakeridge reserves the right to change hours of operation without notice.
- Walk up tickets may be purchased at Lakeridge ONLY IF spots are still available.
- 6-pack of tickets that have been issued as a gift certificate will be exchanged for a 2-hour tubing session.
- No refunds on purchased tickets.