Student Winter Activity – Skiing & Snowboarding
- Note to Parents & Students Appendix 1a
- Special Winter Excursion Form/Parental Consent Appendix 1b
- TDSB Consent Form
- DDSB Informed Consent
- Student and Adult Participant List
CONTACT OUR BOOKING COORDINATORS, RUTH OR BRENDA FOR AN INFORMATION PACKAGE:
Phone: 905-649-2058 X34
SKIING AND SNOWBOARDING RULES/GUIDELINES
- Upon arrival, groups are to go to the lower floor of the chalet. Do not remain on the bus.
- Tickets will be issued to the teacher for distribution to the students.
- A Lakeridge representative will brief your group on procedures and safety tips.
- Winter wear is highly recommended.
- No personal sleds allowed.
COMPLIMENTARY SUPERVISORY TICKETS:
- For every 10 paying students, 1 complimentary adult supervisory lift ticket will be issued (with rentals if required).
- Supervisors must be a minimum of 18 years old and are responsible for the supervision and safety of their students before, during and after their lesson. Supervisors are expected to assist their students in the rental shop.
PAYMENTS & DISCOUNTS
- Save 3% if paid in full before Nov. 30, 2018.
- A $250.00 non-refundable deposit is required to fully secure date(s) booked and is due upon receipt of the deposit invoice.
- Payment must be made with one group cheque/credit card on the final trip visit.
- Payments from individual participants will not be accepted.
REFUNDS & CANCELLATIONS
- Group cancellations and individual student absences must be communicated to Lakeridge a minimum of 48 hours in advance of outing or no credit will be issued. There are no exceptions in the event of extreme weather. It is the school’s responsibility to monitor the weather forecast prior to your visit for the possibility of extreme weather on the day of your visit, as Lakeridge may remain open for regular operation despite the weather conditions.
- If a student is absent due to illness or injury and Lakeridge did not receive the requisite 48 hours notice, a doctor’s note must be provided in order to qualify for a credit or refund.
- Please call 905-649-2058 x34 for pricing.