Test and build your skills on your own, or challenge your friends and family to join you on our SNOWCROSS course.
Lakeridge prides itself in creating terrain parks for all ages and skill levels. Whether you are a beginner or advanced, you will find what you are looking for when you enter any of our three parks.
Having fun in a safe environment is the number one goal here at Lakeridge, and we would like you the user to make it your goal as well. Although the features that we put in the parks are safe and built by professionals, they can still be dangerous if you do not have the proper skill level to use them. Always stay within your limits, and only move to the next level when you are ready. We build our parks with progression in mind, which means you can slowly progress your way through from beginner to advanced, without having to skip a step.
Terrain parks all over North America have adopted SMART STYLE. Smart Style is all about safety and having the knowledge to enjoy your freedom and freestyle terrain.
The five main points of SMART STYLE are:
- START SMALL – Work your way up. Build your skills.
- MAKE A PLAN – Every feature. Every time.
- ALWAYS LOOK – Before you drop.
- RESPECT – The features and other users.
- TAKE IT EASY – Know your limits. Land on your feet.
Please take a moment to go to the following website created by the National Ski Areas Association and see what SMART STYLE is all about. Spend some time checking out the entire site, you will find lots of great information to make you a safe terrain park rider!
Click the link below for an awesome edit of Razor’s Edge!
1. Are Helmets mandatory? Yes in all Terrain Parks including Snowcross and Banked Slalom Run.
2. Is there an extra fee to use the terrain park? There is no extra fee required.