Holiday & March Break Camp
Download Registration Form:
HOW TO SEND IN YOUR REGISTRATION FORM: WINTER CAMP REGISTRATION FORM 2022-2023
Payment: Please keep in mind we can not process Debit Cards remotely
Contact our Lesson Manager by Phone 905-649-2058 x227
Please note that your lesson is not guaranteed until you have received confirmation from a Lakeridge Representative.
- Ski & Snowboard Lessons
- All day Supervised Skiing & Snowboarding
- Snow Tubing
- Indoor Bouldering Wall & Games Room
- Exergames (Indoors Physical Tech Games)
- Ages 6 to 12
- 1 day, 2 days, 3 days, 4 days & 5 days of Camp available.
- Runs 10am to 4pm with early drop off at 9am
- Ski and or Snowboard rental included in price
- All activities are weather permitting
- Children are supervised all day
- Includes 2-hour instruction per day, weather permitting
- 30 minutes will be allotted for lunch
- Lunch will not be provided
- A $60.00 + HST administration fee per child when cancelling 2 days prior to start date.
- A $60.00 + HST administration fee per child per day when cancelling after start date due to quarantine/self-isolation.
- If winter weather is cooperating, skiing/snowboarding will be the main activity.
HOLIDAY CAMP 2022/2023
Tuesday December 27th – SOLD OUT
Wednesday December 28th – SOLD OUT
Thursday December 29th – No Ski available
Friday December 30th – No Ski Available
Monday January 2nd – No Ski Available
Tuesday January 3rd – SOLD OUT
Wednesday January 4th – SOLD OUT
Thursday January 5th – SOLD OUT
Friday January 6th – SOLD OUT
MARCH BREAK CAMP 2023
Monday March 13th
Tuesday March 14th
Wednesday March 15th
Thursday March 16th
CAMP PRICING 2022/2023
1-DAY: $167.25 + HST
2-DAY: $318.50 + HST
3-DAY: $477.95 + HST
4-DAY: $637.20 + HST
5-DAY: $797.50 + HST
COVID-19 Requirements & Information (TO BE UPDATED NOV. 2022)
- Will have to complete a self-screening questionnaire for your child each day prior to your child’s arrival using your phone, ipad or computer.
- Indoor Bouldering Wall & Games Room (Removed due to COVID)
- Send your child with reading material or an activity
- Please do not send items that have value. example – ipads & Phones
- Your child must wear a face mask when inside and a face covering when outside. Example: Balaclava
- The camper will be in an outdoor group setting.
- Lunch time when children are unmasked, social distancing will be in place.
- Hand Sanitizer will be available
- Parents will not be allowed to wait inside the chalet during camp hours
Lesson Refunds Due to COVID-19
- Should Government of Ontario, Ministry of Health, and/or other provincial or local public health authorities require/force the closure of regular ski resort operations for the season; refunds will be issued for remaining lessons owed.
- Should Government of Ontario, Ministry of Health, and/or other provincial or local public health authorities require/force the closure of regular ski resort operations for 2-3 days; Lakeridge will offer lessons owing when we re-open, or carry them over to March Break. If that is not feasible due to COVID-19 a refund for lessons owed will be issued.
- If Lakeridge is open and Lessons are running; there is no refund.