Refunds are not guaranteed. Management will review each refund. A $66.00 + HST Administration fee will be applied to all refunds.
Lessons can be rescheduled/cancelled with no penalty by providing at least 24 hours notice. A $66.00 + HST administrative fee will be charged for lessons cancelled with-in 24 hours and/or no shows.
Lesson Programs: 7-week Group, 7 week Private & Semi Private Programs:
Cancellations or changes must be done one week before start of programs. A $66.00 + HST Administration fee will be applied to all refunds. Programs begin on January 6th & 7th. No refunds after December 28th, 2023.
Medical Injuries Only (7 week Lesson Programs)
A doctor’s note must be provided in order to receive a possible refund. Refunds will be pro-rated and a $66.00 + HST Administration fee will be applied.
Lift Ticket and Rental Equipment
No refunds will be issued for lift tickets or rental equipment.
Lift Tickets that fall off:
If your ticket falls off, your ticket will not be replaced. You are responsible for your ticket after purchase.
SEASON PASS REFUND REVIEW
General Refund Policy:
- No refunds after December 23rd, 2023.
- If a refund has been granted a $66.00 + HST administration fee will be applied.
- If you purchased a Season Pass and never picked it up, you can receive a refund minus $66.00 + HST administration fee if you contact our Season Pass Coordinator at firstname.lastname@example.org by December 23rd, 2023
Misplaced, Lost or Forgotten Passes:
Pass holders must not access hill facilities without their pass. A lift ticket will have to be purchased; no complimentary ticket will be issued.
First renewal is $69.45 + HST and second renewal is 50% + HST of original price.
Rental Equipment Policy
- Additional costs will be applied if equipment is returned late.
- All rental snowboard and snowblades must be returned to the rental shop when going in for any break (i.e. food, coffee or washroom break)
Ticket Removal Policy
Designated Lakeridge personnel have the authority to warn skiers/snowboarders/tubers/snowskater’s and, if necessary, remove their tickets or season passes for out of control or irresponsible skiing / snowboarding, being intoxicated or for any other act deemed unacceptable.