Information and Pricing
Summer Camp 2021:
Activities for 2021
- Mountain Biking (bikes provided)
- Rock Climbing
- High Ropes Course
- Indoor Bouldering Wall
- Vertical Playground x2
- Quick Climb
- Dual Suspended Obstacle Course
- X-Large Slip & Slide
- Co-operative Initiatives
- Capture the Flag
- And More!
- For ages 7 to 12
- Camp is held weekdays from 9:00am to 4:00pm.
- Drop Off: 8:00am Pick Up: 5:00pm
- Bikes and Climbing Equipment Provided
- Sessions in July & August
- Safe and Enjoyable Environment
- Certified Ropes Instructors
Adventure Camp runs the following weeks:
- July 12 to July 16, 2021 – SOLD OUT
- July 19 to July 23, 2021 – SOLD OUT
- July 26 to July 30, 2021 – SOLD OUT
- Aug. 9 to Aug. 13, 2021 – SOLD OUT
- Aug. 16 to Aug. 20, 2021 – SOLD OUT
- Aug. 23 to Aug. 27, 2021 – SOLD OUT
|# of Weeks||Price Per Camper (Tax is included)|
MOUNTAIN KARTS – SOLD OUT
Mountain Karts: $56.50 extra for 2-hours per week of Mountain Carting
Mountain Karts are 3-wheel non-motorized carts, powered by gravity only. They are made with robust and light aluminum construction (approximately 19kg) with a unique hydraulic dual circuit disc brake system. Mountain Karts have a low centre of gravity and a wide wheel base for high driving stability. They are designed for all terrain – gravel roads, asphalt and slopes.
The track will run along the top of Highway (green level run) and then transition onto the Beginner Hill. Highway has an 11% slope and the Beginner Hill has a 6% slope. A series of turns will be incorporated into the track to limit the speed of the driver.
Staff will be positioned at various points along the track so that the entire track is visible to Lakeridge staff in case assistance is needed.
The Mountain Kart is suitable for children with a minimum height of 125 cm. Helmets Mandatory.