7 Week Group Lessons
Please ensure you choose the day and time you want on the form under the programs section prior to submitting your lesson registration. On the lesson form you will see multiple lesson times. Group lessons are only available at 9:15am, 11:15am & 2:00pm
DOWNLOAD REGISTRATION FORM: Lesson Registration Form 2024
SEND COMPLETED FORM TO:
Please allow up to 2 weeks for our Lesson Coordinator to send you a confirmation.
Your lesson is not guaranteed until you have received confirmation from a Lakeridge Representative. Lesson registration closes December 30th, 2023.
Payment: Please keep in mind we cannot process Debit Cards remotely
Lessons for ages 6 and under please refer to the Private lesson page. https://ski-lakeridge.com/skiing-and-snowboarding/lessons/8-week-private-semi-private/
7-Week Group Lessons – Only offered on Weekends
- Programs begin Saturday January 6th or Sunday January 7th and runs for 7 weeks.
- Programs do not run on Family Weekend, February 17th or 18th
- All programs will have one make up day with a lesson if the hill closes during the scheduled lessons. If the hill does not close, a bonus day without a lesson will be provided in week 8.
- Programs include a 1 1/2 hour lesson per day plus a 4-hour lift ticket for day of the lesson. (Lessons are not transferable)
- When Lakeridge is open, lessons will run.
- If you are unable to attend all 7 sessions you will forfeit your missed lesson(s).
- Lessons go out on time! It is your responsibility to arrive 5 minutes prior to the beginning of your lesson. Lakeridge will not assist with connecting late arrivals with their groups. If you miss your lesson due to lateness you forfeit your lesson.
- Minimum of 6 persons to run a group with the same ability.
- Lessons run in all weather conditions. example: rain, snow, warm and cold temperatures.
- 2 hour parent lift ticket available at $40.25 + tax for the parent of a child in lessons.
- Refunds are not guaranteed. Management will review each refund. A $66.00 + HST Administration fee will be applied to all refunds.
Ski Lesson Levels: Ages 7+
Exploration Bronze: Can make snowplow turns
Exploration Silver: Starts turn in a wedge (pizza) becomes parallel (French Fries)
Exploration Gold: Basic parallel turns (on green runs)
Adventure Bronze: Basic parallel turns and basic pole plant (on blue runs)
Adventure Silver: Linking parallel turns and uses edging (on blue runs)
Adventure Gold: Edging and short radius turns on blue runs
Performance Bronze: Varies turn shape
Performance Silver: Centre stance and maintains constant speed and control on black runs
Performance Gold: Instructor Level
Juniors (Ages 7 – 17) (spots are filling up quickly)
Regular $775.00 + HST | Anytime Pass Holder Price: $637.00 + HST
Never Ever: (NE) Means you have never skied before
Beginner: Means consistent snowplow turns or mix of parallel & snowplow turns (comfortable mounting and dismounting chair lift without assistance)
Intermediate: Means consistent parallel skis when making turns
Advanced: Means edging and varied turn shape with controlled speed using parallel skis on advanced terrain.
Availability will be updated every 24 hours.
|Day & Time||Activity||Availability|
|Saturday - 9:15am to 10:45am||Skiing||SOLD OUT|
|Saturday - 11:15am to 12:45pm||Skiing||1 Advanced|
|Saturday - 2:00pm to 3:30pm||Skiing||SOLD OUT|
|Sunday - 9:15am to 10:45am||Skiing||SOLD OUT|
|Sunday - 11:15am to 12:45pm||Skiing||SOLD OUT|
|Sunday - 2:00pm to 3:30pm||Skiing||SOLD OUT|
|Saturday - 9:15am to 10:45am||Snowboarding||3 spots left for Basic - ages 7-10, 1 spot for ages 11-17 working towards Turning & 1 spot for someone who completed Turning and working towards Cruising for ages 9-16|
|Saturday - 11:15am to 12:45pm||Snowboarding||Full Availability|
|Saturday - 2:00pm to 3:30pm||Snowboarding||3 spots left for Basic, ages 7-10, 1 spot left: completed Basics and moving towards turning, 3 spots left: Completed turning and is moving towards Cruising|
|Sunday - 9:15am to 10:45am||Snowboarding||1 spot left: Completed Turning working towards Cruising for ages 9-15|
|Sunday - 11:15am to 12:45pm||Snowboarding||1 spot left: Completed Basics and working towards Turning for ages 7-17|
|Sunday - 2:00pm to 3:30pm||Snowboarding||SOLD OUT|
- New: Still developing balance on board edge
- Basics: Can balance on heal & toe edge of board, can move down the hill in a pendulum motion
- Turning: Can make S shaped turns
- Cruising: Has relaxed body position while riding
- Ripping: Maintains fluid movements at high speeds while turning
NOTE: All students in the 7 Week Group Program are required to submit a photo for their photo pass. Please email a head shot to email@example.com to ensure their pass is ready on their first day.
Lessons for ages 6 and under please refer to the Private lesson page. https://ski-lakeridge.com/skiing-and-snowboarding/lessons/7-week-private-semi-private/