7 Week Group Lessons – On Sale in August/2023
Please ensure you choose the day and time you want on the form under the programs section prior to submitting your lesson registration. On the lesson form you will see multiple lesson times. Group lessons are only available at 9:15am, 11:15am & 2:00pm
Download Registration Form
HOW TO SEND IN YOUR REGISTRATION FORM: Lesson Registration Form 2023
Payment: Please keep in mind we can not process Debit Cards remotely
Please note that your lesson is not guaranteed until you have received confirmation from a Lakeridge Representative. Lesson Registration closes on December 31, 2022
Please allow up to 3 weeks for our Lesson Manager to send you a confirmation.
Lessons for ages 5 and under please refer to the Private lesson page. https://ski-lakeridge.com/skiing-and-snowboarding/lessons/8-week-private-semi-private/
7-Week Group Lessons – Only offered on Weekends
- Programs begin Saturday January 7th or Sunday January 8th and runs for 7 weeks.
- Programs do not run on Family Weekend, February 18th or 19th
- All programs will have one make up day with a lesson if the hill closes during the scheduled lessons. If the hill does not close a bonus day without a lesson will be provided on week 8.
- Programs include a 1 1/2 hour lesson per day plus a 4-hour lift ticket for day of the lesson. (Lessons are not transferable)
- When Lakeridge is open, lessons will run.
- If you are unable to attend all 7 sessions you will forfeit your missed lesson(s).
- No refunds once group program has started.
- Minimum of 8 persons to run a group with the same ability.
- Lessons run in all weather conditions. example: rain, snow, warm and cold temperatures.
Ski Lesson Levels: Ages 6+
Exploration Bronze: Can make snowplow turns
Exploration Silver: Starts turn in a wedge (pizza) becomes parallel (French Fries)
Exploration Gold: Basic parallel turns (on green runs)
Adventure Bronze: Basic parallel turns and basic pole plant (on blue runs)
Adventure Silver: Linking parallel turns and uses edging (on blue runs)
Adventure Gold: Edging and short radius turns on blue runs
Performance Bronze: Varies turn shape
Performance Silver: Centre stance and maintains constant speed and control on black runs
Performance Gold: Instructor Level
Juniors (Ages 6 – 18)
Regular $TBD + HST | Full Pass Holder Price: $TBD + HST
|Saturday||Skiing||9:15am to 10:45am|
|Saturday||Skiing||11:15am to 12:45pm|
|Saturday||Skiing||2:00pm to 3:30pm|
|Sunday||Skiing||9:15am to 10:45am|
|Sunday||Skiing||11:15am to 12:45pm|
|Sunday||Skiing||2:00pm to 3:30pm|
|Saturday||Snowboarding||9:15am to 10:45am|
|Saturday||Snowboarding||11:15am to 12:45pm|
|Saturday||Snowboarding||2:00pm to 3:30pm|
|Sunday||Snowboarding||9:15am to 10:45am|
|Sunday||Snowboarding||11:15am to 12:45pm|
|Sunday||Snowboarding||2:00pm to 3:30pm|
NOTE: All children in the 7 Week Group, are required to receive a photo pass – please upload your child’s photo to email@example.com to ensure their pass is ready on their first day.
Lessons for ages 5 and under please refer to the Private lesson page. https://ski-lakeridge.com/skiing-and-snowboarding/lessons/7-week-private-semi-private/