Hours and Rates
CLOSED FOR THE 2021-2022 SEASON
Enjoy 2 hours of unlimited Snow Tubing with your family and friends!
WHAT TO KNOW
- Prior to your visit you need to book your day and time of arrival for snow tubing.
- Participants must be 42 inches in height or 107cm
- When you reserve, you will need to provide your credit card information. Your credit card will not be processed at time of booking.
- No shows will be charged the full admission of $35 + tax per person.
- Cancellation Policy: Reservations can be changed or cancelled up to 24 hours prior to your visit. We recognize that COVID-19 symptoms can arise within the 24 hour period leading up to your reservation. Unfortunately despite this, our cancellation policy still stands. Please note that you may transfer your snow tubing reservations to other people.
- Payment will be taken on the day of your visit at the ticket window with Visa, Mastercard, debit or cash.
- IF YOU ARRIVE MORE THAN 15 MINUTES LATE, YOUR RESERVATION WILL NOT BE HONOURED.
- You can arrive 15 minutes prior and up to 15 minutes late. Example: If you reserved for 3pm, you can arrive between 2:45pm and 3:15pm.
- Please confirm the hours of operation on our website prior to coming out! Lakeridge reserves the right to change hours of operation without notice.
- Walk up tickets may be purchased at Lakeridge ONLY IF spots are still available.
- 6-pack of tickets that have been issued as a gift certificate will be exchanged for a 2-hour tubing session.
- No refunds on purchased tickets.
Click on the Link to make a RESERVATION: https://skianywhere.com/lakeridge/tube_ticket/
Note: If a time is not shown that means that time is sold out.
WHERE TO BUY SNOW TUBING TICKETS WHEN YOU ARRIVE
- Outdoor ticket kiosk located at entrance to the Snow Tubing Park.
- North West side of parking lot.
SNOW TUBING PRICE FOR ALL AGES
|2-hours of Snow Tubing||$35.00 + HST per person|
|Date of Operation||Hours of Operation|
|Saturday March 26th||CLOSED|
|Sunday March 27th||CLOSED|
- Capacity Levels – The Tube Park will be operating at reduced capacity levels to allow for physical distancing.
- Signs are posted reminding guests to maintain 2 metres physical distancing.
- Masks or face coverings are recommended while waiting in outdoor lines.
- Think of Your Vehicle as your Base Lodge – Get ready and dressed at your vehicle. All personal items should be stored in your vehicle – no bags will be allowed in the chalet.
- The chalet is open for washroom use.
- We have a Poutine Shack with an outdoor licensed patio located on the slope side of the chalet.
- Indoor dining available, 45 minute limits.
- No outdoor or homemade food allowed inside.
- COVID policy: https://ski-lakeridge.com/general-information/policies-and-safety/resort-commitment-to-guests-during-covid-19/
General Hours of Operations
Saturdays: 9:00am to 9:30pm
Sundays: 9:00am to 9:30pm
Holidays: 9:00am to 9:30pm
Family Day: 9:00am to 9:30pm
Restrictions & Video: https://ski-lakeridge.com/tubing/tubing-info/runs-videos/