Video & Restrictions
Snow tubing offers the thrill of speeding downhill with the ease of floating in a pool without the bumps and thumps of tobogganing. Suitable for almost all ages, Snow Tubing is a great family or group activity in Lakeridge Resorts dedicated Snow Tubing Park. We provide the tubes and the snow, you provide the fun!
- Must be 42 inches in height
- If your child is 42 inches in height and are ages 4 & 5 they must be accompanied by an adult. Both adult and child must ride in individual tubes
- Ticket sales close 45 minutes prior to the scheduled closing time of the tube park.
- No personal sleds allowed
- No Ski Boots allowed
- Helmets are NOT Mandatory
- Holding your friend or family’s spot in line is not permitted.
- Group Outings of 100 or more Any Time by Reservation Only.
- Tubing tickets are only good on the date of purchase.
- Face Coverings – In lift lines, while waiting for, loading and unloading lifts. Lining up and unloading from the tube ride. Where people congregate in public areas (example outdoor ticket windows / kids area / spectating areas / building entries / tube storage areas). Children under 2 years of age are not required to wear a face covering.
- Capacity Levels – The Tube Park will be operating with reduced capacity levels to enhance the guest experience and allow for greater physical distancing.
- Think of Your Vehicle as your Base Lodge – Get ready and dressed at your vehicle. All personal items should be stored in your vehicle, no bags will be allowed in the chalets.
- Riding the Hill – Guest will be encouraged to ride with only those that they arrived with in their group.
- The chalet is open for washroom’s, and take-out food only. No indoor seating is allowed. There is an outside patio situated on the slope side of the chalet.
- When you arrive at the tube park, you will be given a tube that has been disinfected. You will keep this tube for the duration of your stay. When you leave and return you tube, it will be disinfected before it is returned to service.
- Guests will be required to reserve their day and time of their tubing experience in advance.
More COVID-19 Procedures: