Video & Restrictions
Snow tubing offers the thrill of speeding downhill with the ease of floating in a pool without the bumps and thumps of tobogganing. Suitable for almost all ages, Snow Tubing is a great family or group activity in Lakeridge Resorts dedicated Snow Tubing Park. We provide the tubes and the snow and you have all the fun!
- Must be 42 inches in height or 107cm
- Children 5 and under must be accompanied by an adult on the ride (minimum height requirement still applies). Both adult and child must ride in individual tubes.
- No personal sleds allowed
- No Ski Boots allowed
- Helmets are NOT Mandatory
- Holding your friend or family’s spot in line is not permitted.
- No running with tubes.
- Group Outings of 100 or more Any Time by Reservation Only.
- Tubing tickets are only good on the date of purchase.
- Snow tubing tickets must be reserved in advance online to guarantee your spots. Tickets can be reserved up to 2 weeks in advance.
- Walk up tickets may be purchased at Lakeridge ONLY IF spots are still available.
- Capacity Levels – The Tube Park will be operating at reduced capacity levels to allow for physical distancing.
- Signs are posted reminding guests to maintain 2 metres physical distancing.
- Masks or face coverings are recommended while waiting in outdoor lines.
- Indoor dining is available.
- The chalet is open for washroom use. There is an outside patio located on the slope side of the chalet.
More COVID-19 Protocols: