Holiday & March Break Camp
2022/2023 Prices will be updated by September 2022
Download Registration Form:
HOW TO SEND IN YOUR REGISTRATION FORM: (will be updated soon)
Payment: Please keep in mind we can not process Debit Cards remotely
Contact our Lesson Manager by Phone 905-649-2058 x227
Please note that your lesson is not guaranteed until you have received confirmation from a Lakeridge Representative.
- Ski & Snowboard Lessons
- All day Supervised Skiing & Snowboarding
- Snow Tubing
- Indoor Bouldering Wall & Games Room
- Exergames (Indoors Physical Tech Games)
- Ages 6 to 12
- 1 day, 2 days, 3 days, 4 days & 5 days of Camp available.
- Runs 10am to 4pm with early drop off at 9am
- Ski and or Snowboard rental included in price
- All activities are weather permitting
- Children are supervised all day
- Includes 2-hour instruction per day, weather permitting
- 30 minutes will be allotted for lunch
- Lunch will not be provided
- A $60.00 + HST administration fee per child when cancelling 2 days prior to start date.
- A $60.00 + HST administration fee per child per day when cancelling after start date due to quarantine/self-isolation.
- If winter weather is cooperating, skiing/snowboarding will be the main activity.
HOLIDAY CAMP 2022
Tuesday December 27th
Wednesday December 28th
Thursday December 29th
Friday December 30th
Monday January 2nd
Tuesday January 3rd
Wednesday January 4th
Thursday January 5th
Friday January 6th
MARCH BREAK CAMP 2022/2023
Monday March 13th
Tuesday March 14th
Wednesday March 15th
Thursday March 16th
CAMP PRICING 2022/2023
1-DAY: TBD + HST
2-DAY: TBD + HST
3-DAY: TBD + HST
4-DAY: TBD + HST
5-DAY: TBD + HST
COVID-19 Requirements & Information (TO BE UPDATED NOV. 2022)
- Will have to complete a self-screening questionnaire for your child each day prior to your child’s arrival using your phone, ipad or computer.
- Indoor Bouldering Wall & Games Room (Removed due to COVID)
- Send your child with reading material or an activity
- Please do not send items that have value. example – ipads & Phones
- Your child must wear a face mask when inside and a face covering when outside. Example: Balaclava
- The camper will be in an outdoor group setting.
- Lunch time when children are unmasked, social distancing will be in place.
- Hand Sanitizer will be available
- Parents will not be allowed to wait inside the chalet during camp hours
Lesson Refunds Due to COVID-19
- Should Government of Ontario, Ministry of Health, and/or other provincial or local public health authorities require/force the closure of regular ski resort operations for the season; refunds will be issued for remaining lessons owed.
- Should Government of Ontario, Ministry of Health, and/or other provincial or local public health authorities require/force the closure of regular ski resort operations for 2-3 days; Lakeridge will offer lessons owing when we re-open, or carry them over to March Break. If that is not feasible due to COVID-19 a refund for lessons owed will be issued.
- If Lakeridge is open and Lessons are running; there is no refund.