To prepare the food and maintain cleanliness.
• Follow all Lakeridge Policies & Procedures, WHMIS and WSIB Procedures.
• Open and or close the kitchen. Prepping or delegating prep work of food as required.
i.e. cutting tomatoes, defrosting/dividing burgers
• Cooking food orders properly and quickly
• Ensuring orders are going out efficiently.
• Maintain highest level of cleanliness. Follow Board of Health regulations
• Must possess excellent public relations skills and be of a friendly and co-operative nature
• Must be professional, energetic and dependable
• Must be able to reason and react with quick and thoughtful judgment while remaining calm
• Must be confident in a team atmosphere
• Must be 16 years of age or older
• Must be able to work evening 4:30pm – 9:15pm including weekends and holidays!
Please apply to:
Director of Operations