Cashier Employees are responsible for providing exceptional customer service and to assist with customer questions and concerns.
• Sell tickets, rental equipment and retail items
• Operate computers
• Handle cash, answer phones, & balance tills
• As a front-line employee you will assist guests in a friendly and efficient manner.
• Cashiers are also responsible for inventory control, processing transactions and cashing out procedures & up-selling.
• Must be available on evenings, weekends and holidays
• Must possess excellent public relations skills and be of a friendly and co-operative nature
• Must be professional, energetic and dependable
• Must be able to reason and react with quick and thoughtful judgment while remaining calm under pressure
• Must be confident in a team atmosphere
• Must be 15 years of age or older
Please apply to:
Director of Operations