To execute a smooth, efficient and accurate running of the customers counter/order.
• Pick up and return cash till from the receipt room.
• Set up the counter area, ensuring that the supply of condiments, the beverage fridges are ready
for the shift.
• Take the food orders from the customers, process them through the till.
• Deliver the food order from the designated warming area to the customer trays.
• Assist with opening and closing of kitchen.
• Must possess excellent public relations skills and be of a friendly and co-operative nature
• Must be professional, energetic and dependable
• Must be able to reason and react with quick and thoughtful judgment while remaining calm
• Must be confident in a team atmosphere
• Must be 15 years of age or older
• Candidates must be flexible to work evenings, weekends and holidays.
Please apply to:
Director of Operations