Snow Tubing Operator
Snow Tubing Operators will continually strive to exceed our guest’s expectations by creating the best memories. They are responsible for the safe and efficient operation of our Snow Tube Park, and the safety of the customers that use them. As a front-line employee, you will assist guests in a friendly and efficient manner.
• Tube Park Operators rotate through various jobs that include the loading and unloading of guests on the lifts, starting the guests down the tube runs, and assisting guests at the bottom of the tube park.
• Provide physical assistance to guests when required.
• Ensures all guest using the lift have a valid ticket.
• Responsible for establishing and maintaining all operational aspects of all assigned lifts including ramps, tools and signs.
• Maintain a high-quality, friendly and cooperative work ethic and interactive relationship with guests, the lift team and other resort staff.
• Responsible for duties as assigned by the team leads, supervisors and director.
• Must possess excellent employee and public relations skills and be of a friendly and co-operative nature.
• Must be professional, energetic and dependable
• Must be able to reason and react with quick and thoughtful judgment while remaining calm under pressure
• Must be confident in a team atmosphere
• Must be 16 years of age or older
• Rotating through the stations keeps you outside in all-weather so an enjoyment of the outdoors is a must.
• Candidates must be flexible to work evenings, weekends and holidays.
Please apply to:
Director of Operations